Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Another.

My hair after a week of it being hot pink again! Tomorrow I am going in for an interview with a company that sells, buys, and trades used clothing for money. I am very excited if I were to get the job, and am still very stoked just imagining how interesting the job would be. I believe I am qualified for what the requirements are. One of the questions they ask is, "Do you go through your friends' closets when they aren't looking?" No matter what happens, I will not be discouraged since I realize finding a job I want really bad isn't going to be handed to me.




Now I am passing all my classes BUT one. That is still very good progress from even a week ago.

I will update once I get more Information!



3 comments:

Cheryl Stephens said...

good for u

gma said...

Trixie girl...your hair rocks!!!
You win at hair too! I want pink hair too.
LOL

Mahala said...

Hi pinkie!